ASEAN launched the call for nominations for ASEAN Prize 2021.
Now in its fourth year, the prestigious regional award acknowledges outstanding ASEAN citizens or ASEAN-based organisations who have made exceptional contribution and shown exemplary work in strengthening the ASEAN community building, promoting regional integration, fostering inclusivity and raising ASEAN awareness.
Award Nomination and Eligibility for ASEAN Prize 2021
• Nomination starts on 1 February 2021.
• Nominee must be an ASEAN citizen or an ASEAN-based organisation.
• The nominee must produce valid/verifiable documents highlighting his/her achievements and impacts to ASEAN since the launch of the ASEAN Community in 31 December 2015.
• The nominee should also share future plans in continuing the work after winning the prize.
• All nominations must be submitted to the respective ASEAN National Focal Points by 23 April 2021 (Friday) at 5pm (Jakarta time).